My Storie

I was a victim of an abusive marriage. About 13 years ago was told by my nurse practicioner that I had IBS. Back then it didn't really cause any problems. I have been out of the abuse since '07 and remarried May 2015 very happily. We dated for 6 years and he is the absolute perfect man for me. He is awesome. But up until recently I had a way to deal with my severe constipation. I was using that activia yogurt daily and grape juice when i needed extra help from the constipation. The last 8 months or so though Now for some strange reason my cure all things don't work. i am disabled with Multiple sclerosis not medicated in any way. I am on a the Swank diet for m.s. My attacks have been excruciating I don't suffer with the diahrrea which I would absolutely love sometimes. But with my m.s. I can't really exercise much. With the constipation issue it is extremely hard to figure out myself what I can and cannot eat.HELP ME PLEASE. I am not on any medications for anything so don't tell me to go to the doctor and get put on a bunch of meds. I need other help.I was working till 3 years ago because of my m.s. I was having a flairup and finally got myself feeling better and my husband made chicken fahitas for me and I found out I can and will not ever eat one because I finally git myself cleaned out the fahitas put me in major severe pain I have to go to the doctor get some pain pills be cause I didn't think I was gonna make it. I was this close to going to the hospital

This is your place to find support and answers. Log in to participate.

This is your place to find support and answers. Log in to participate.

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR